Church teachings on human sexuality, conjugal love, responsible parenthood, and marriage and family life are especially contained in the following 20th century documents.
- Married Love and the Gift of Life (November 14, 2006)
- Evangelium vitae, The Gospel of Life (1995), John Paul II
- Catechism of the Catholic Church (1994)
- Domum vitae, Instruction on Respect for Human Life (1987)
- Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
- Familiaris consortio: The Role of the Christian Family in the Modern World (1980), Pope John Paul II
- Humanae vitae, On the Regulation of Births (1968), Pope Paul VI
- Gaudium et spes (1965)
- Casti connubial: On Christian Marriage (1930), Pope Pius XI
You can learn about NFP in the privacy of your own home. To receive a package of resources on Natural Family Planning, contact Rebekah.Tolson@raldioc.org, with your name, address and email.