The Diocese of Raleigh offers a comprehensive medical plan for Regular Full-time employees and their eligible dependents. Benefits are provided by Christian Brothers Employee Benefit Trust (CBEBT). The medical plan provides benefits for the treatment of medically necessary care related to illness or non-work related injury. Participants may choose from In-Network or Out-of-Network providers with benefit levels applied accordingly. Medical In-Network providers are through the Cigna PPO network. Please see the Summary of Benefits and Coverage for Lay Employees for detailed information regarding benefit levels of coverage. Benefits are in effect the first of the month following date of hire unless date of hire is the first of the month, then benefits will be in effect on that date. Employees whose classification of hours does not qualify them for a particular benefit cannot purchase the benefit independently.
For questions regarding eligibility benefit coverage, please contact CBEBT Customer Service at: 1-800-807-0400.
- 2017 CBEBT Summary of Benefits Coverage for Lay Employees (PDF) - Note: The 04/01/2017 effective date denotes when the Affordable Care Act required a new format for all Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC). This date must be used to indicate the change. Benefits are still based on the calendar year January 1 – December 31.
- CBEBT Employee Handbook (PDF)
- Cigna PPO Network (In-Network Providers)
- Christian Brothers Services
- Consult a Doctor Service - 24/7 consultations via telephone, video or email