40 hours per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Serve as a primary resource regarding the liturgical and sacramental life of the Church.
- Work with the Director of Worship to foster the “missionary conversion” (Pope Francis, The Joy of the Gospel) of parish-based sacramental formation.
- Work with parishes to provide sacramental catechesis for Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist, Reconciliation, and Anointing of the Sick.
- Serve as a much-needed resource for parish leadership on the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults.
- Minimum level of Education – Master’s degree in sacramental theology or a related field
Minimum amount of Work Experience – at least 3 years
- Years of related work experience – at least 3 years
- Area of related work experience – sacramental and/or catechetical ministry; experience and understanding of the RCIA, including adaptations for children and other special circumstances.
- are a person with demonstrated fidelity to Catholic teaching and have a mature understanding of the Church’s sacramental teachings and theology
- have a proven ability to implement sacramental formation programs and possess experience in and understanding of sacramental catechesis
If you believe that you possess the skills, talent and aptitude to be a part of this vital ministry, come join our team! In addition to our many benefits such as health insurance and a flexible work schedule, we offer a welcoming environment where Christ is central in all that we do!
Position Start Date: Immediately
To apply for this position, please visit our website: http://www.jobs.net/j/JHlGPPRy