Newton Grove Deanery to Host November Vocations Holy Hour
Each month, Most Reverend Michael F. Burbidge and Diocesan Vocations Director Father Ned Shlesinger are celebrating a Holy Hour for Vocations in one of the Diocese’s eight Deaneries.
The first Holy Hour was celebrated in the Raleigh Deanery in September, followed by the Piedmont Deanery in October. Newton Grove Deanery will host the November Holy Hour, followed by Tar River, Fayetteville, New Bern, Albemarle and Cape Fear. Each Holy Hour will begin at 7:00 PM, followed by a reception.
Dates for the Deanery Holy Hours are:
- November 10, 2009 – Saint Mary Church, Goldsboro
- December 4, 2009 – Saint Gabriel Church, Greenville
- January 8, 2010 – Saint Mary Church, Laurinburg
- February 5, 2010 – Annunciation Church, Havelock
- March 5, 2010 – Saint Anne Church, Edenton
- April 30, 2010 – Saint Mark Church, Wilmington