St. Ann Church, Clayton, NC
Hours per week: 20
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Coordinator of music ministries to our English-speaking community.
- Providing and/or coordinating primary accompaniment for our four weekend Masses in English (4:30pm Saturday; 8:00am, 11:00am, and 7:00pm Sunday), holy day Masses in English, multi-lingual liturgies, and other liturgies as requested.
- Directing at least one rehearsal of the English choir and cantors weekly.
- Collaboration with faith formation music needs
- Budgeting, planning for music program including any outside musician needs
- Contracted musicians
- Volunteers including cantors and musicians
- Years of related work experience: 2 to 5 years
- Area of related work experience: Experience within the Catholic liturgy
- The ideal candidate will be a practicing Catholic in good standing
- Proficient in both organ and piano performance in a liturgical setting and comfortable with a wide variety of styles of sacred music suitable to Catholic worship
- Catholic liturgy planning
- Possess organizational, pastoral, computer, communication, motivational and people skills
Our Mission Statement
Responding to God’s call to serve him in our diverse community in union with the Bishop of Raleigh and the Holy Father, the daily priority of St. Ann Catholic Church is to:
- Celebrate the presence of God through the Eucharist and prayer
- Proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ by word and deed.
- Build up the body of Christ, inviting all to worship with us.
- Promote the corporal and spiritual works of mercy by committing our time, talent and treasure.
- A vibrant multicultural parish of 2,400 families
- 800 students in religious education classes
- Only Catholic Church in Johnston county
Send resume and letter of interest to: Fr. Peter Grace at email@example.com.